EXPERIENCED FIRE ALARM SYSTEM TECHNICIAN
Current Electric Company is seeking an experienced Fire Alarm System Technician to join our team of skilled electricians to help us meet our high demand in the construction industry.
The ideal candidate will possess a knowledge of fire alarms, be self-motivated, and provide exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installation and troubleshooting fire alarm systems
- Keeping daily records of the work performed as it relates to the budget
- Mentoring, assigning tasks and training of apprentices
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience installing and troubleshooting fire alarm systems
- Ability to use testing equipment (multimeters, etc.) to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams
- Neat, professional appearance with a “Can Do” attitude geared toward exceptional customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic electrical and pipe bending skills recommended
- Good driving record
Fire alarm experience is a requirement for consideration.
Current Electric Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.