FIRE ALARM SYSTEM LEAD TECHNICIAN:
Current Electric Company is seeking an experienced Fire Alarm System Technician to join our team of skilled electricians to help us meet our high demand in the construction industry.
The ideal candidate will possess a knowledge of fire alarms, be self-motivated, and provide exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installation and troubleshooting fire alarm systems
- Keeping daily records of the work performed
- Mentoring, assigning tasks and training of apprentices
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience installing and troubleshooting fire alarm systems
- Ability to use testing equipment (multimeters, etc.) to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams
- Neat, professional appearance with a “Can Do” attitude geared toward exceptional customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good driving record
- Ability to travel to multiple construction locations throughout southeastern Wisconsin
Fire alarm experience is a requirement for consideration. Competitive starting wage is based on experience. Current Electric Company offers an attractive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid vacation, health/dental/vision insurance and a company-match 401(k) plan.
Grow your career and join a team of Superhero’s!