EXPERIENCED CONSTRUCTION ELECTRICIANS
*DO YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON MULTIPLE TIMES?
*DO YOU FEEL YOUR SKILLS ARE UNDERUTILIZED?
*DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF AN AWARD-WINNING TEAM?
CURRENT ELECTRIC COMPANY WANTS YOU! WE OFFER:
***HIGHLY COMPETITIVE WAGES BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND LICENSURE***
Current Electric Company is seeking skilled construction electricians who can deliver the most efficient and highest quality customer experience. Our employees work as part of a dynamic, winning team to demonstrate technical quality and competency. This is a long-term, full-time position in Janesville and surrounding areas which can build into a permanent position. Help us help you with your career building skills!
Founded in 1983, we are a customer-focused company that has had an excellent reputation, strong values and a great working environment. We have been number one on Angie’s List for their “Super Service Award” for 15 years running as well as voted several years in a row as the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and Shepherd Express Top Choice awards winner. If you would like to be a part of this award winning and fun team, then come join us and bring your ideas and your passion.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of new construction responsibilities normally performed by electricians including:
- New construction wiring
- Installation of electrical equipment, panels and devices
- Generates high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of Current Electric Company
- Works to establish, adjust and maintain work sequences to meet construction schedules
- Organizes and coordinates all of the project materials and equipment
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
- Coordinates with all other trades working on the job site to ensure smooth transitions
Qualifications & Requirements
- Residential wireman experience preferred
- Electrician’s license preferred
- Experience and skills in a construction environment
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities and strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to read and understand schematics and blueprints
- High integrity with the ability to make solid connections with customers and co-workers
- Competitive individuals who also love to win as a team
- Highly motivated self-starter with an engaging personality
- Leads by example: sets, monitors and enforces safety standards and quality of work set forth by Current Electric
- OSHA knowledge and certification
Current Electric Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.