Electrical Safety Inspections Will Keep Milwaukee Safer This Summer
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) says that electrical problems are the biggest source of home structure fires in the U.S. The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) blame improper wiring and the small appliances in your homes as the leading causes of accidental electrocutions in your home. Heed these words and warnings and make sure to get your home full electrical safety inspections regularly to protect your family.
At Current Electric, our professional electricians will perform electrical safety inspections in your home in the Milwaukee area. A full electrical safety inspection will consist of thorough examinations of every part of your electrical system to ensure everything is up to the proper safety regulations set by the National Electrical Code (NEC). We especially recommend getting an electrical safety inspection when you’re purchasing a home, when your home turns 40 years old, or when adding a major appliance or addition to your house.
Features of our Electrical Safety Inspection in Milwaukee
In the digital age we live in, your modern home probably relies on the electrical system for everyday functionality – from making your breakfast to signing onto to Facebook to keep in touch with your loved ones. Our licensed inspections offer the following features as part of our electrical safety inspections in Milwaukee:
- A detailed checklist of areas in need of immediate repair, improvements, or upgrades.
- Testing your whole-house surge protectors, and carbon monoxide and smoke detectors.
- Reviewing your security lighting, proper light bulb wattage, and electrical service panel.
- Verification of properly working arc fault circuit interrupters.
- Checking all electrical switches and outlets for shock hazards and ensuring grounding systems.
- Identifying any outdated or older wiring.
Benefits of our Electrical Safety Inspection in Milwaukee
Hiring our pros at Current Electric to perform an electrical safety inspection in Milwaukee once or twice a year will help you earn the following benefits:
- Increasing your home’s overall security.
- Preventing fires, surprise issues, and freak injuries to your family.
- Peace of mind that your home is functioning at an efficient level and is at minimal risk of an electrical fire.
- Confirming safe operation of all the electrical applications in your household.
- Saving energy and lowering your bills with a more efficient electrical system.
Call our expert electricians at Current Electric to schedule your electrical safety inspection in Milwaukee today!