A generator can be a lifesaver to have in stock when weather strikes your area. With a Generac Corepower generator, you are protecting just the essential circuits in case of a power outage. One would think that only a portable generator can supply the power you need while not straining the wallet. Think again!
With the Generac Corepower generator, you are getting the most affordable standby generator on the market today. Tied into your main power source, the Corepower is there when the power goes out, whether you are home or not. This fella packs a lot of punch in a small package!
Features of the Generac Corepower
- Connects to fuel supply, LP or Natural Gas
- Tied into home electrical system
- Includes an automatic transfer switch
- Cost comparable to a portable generator
- Starts as soon as there’s an outage and runs until power is restored.
If you are travelling or away from home, you’ll be assured that your essential circuits are protected from power failure. Could be your refrigerator stocked with food, security systems, exterior lighting, or essential pumps and switches. The Corepower saves the stress and keeps things running when you are away or home.
What Current Electric Does
- Covers all features for your specific need
- Explains pricing upfront
- Includes professional installation
- Tests unit
- Offers maintenance program
Protecting your home and family is your number one concern. That’s why we want to be the dependable source for your backup power needs. With the Corepower generator, you’ll rest easy knowing the vital circuits in your house are covered and taken care of.
We have many generator models to chose from. From protecting only the vital circuits to the entirety of your home’s electrical system. Stop by or contact Current Electric today! We look forward to your business.
Whether you choose to live off the grid by choice or by necessity, having a backup to your solar or wind energy is crucial. Even without sun or wind, the batteries will continue to supply power until drained. Don’t let this happen! Contact Current Electric and find out about the perfect generator for “green” power.
Benefits of Generac EcoGen
- Integrated into existing battery storage system
- Fueled by liquid propane (LP)
- Quiet operation
- Eligible for $1500 rebate from PERC (Propane Education and Research Council)
- Easy to use Nexus controller
By qualifying for the $1500 PERC rebate, you are reducing the unit’s MSRP price by 40%. Contact Current Electric for more information.
Don’t be left out in the dark when your batteries run out of juice. Whether you are home or away, have peace of mind when it comes to what the backup source of power will be. Not only will the EcoGen restore power, it will recharge the batteries at the same time. It works in tandem with your existing power sources.
- Maintenance needed after every 500 hours of use, saving both time and money
- Run with Generac’s V-Twin OHVI industrial engine, powerful yet quiet
- Installed and maintained by professional electrical experts
- Runs through any condition, wet or dry, hot or cold.
Current Electric has been providing the Milwaukee region with dependable and affordable generators for over twenty-five years. When it comes to the industry leaders in generators, Current Electric stands behind Generac. Built right here in Wisconsin, they are the only generators you will have to buy.
So contact Current Electric today to inquire about the advantages with the Generac EcoGen series generators. Living off renewable resources is the smart choice to saving money on utilities. When that system needs a backup, give us a call. We’ll lend that helping hand.
Imagine this… A generator that can supply enough power over days to a large house or business yet is the quietest model we have. Crazy, right? Well it’s true. Introducing the Generac QuietSource generator.
Your home is important to you. Whether it’s a four-bedroom cape or multi-building estate, you want protection in case the main power source goes down. Why be left in the dark while your family is at risk. With the QuietSource, your home or business can withstand the powerful onslaught Wisconsin weather punches.
Generac QuietSource Features
- Quiet operation using a low-speed liquid-cooled engine
- Continuous fuel source tied into LP or NG system
- Aluminum shell protects engine from elements
- Monitor functions with Nexus Controller
- Mobile Link cellular remote access (optional)
- Quiet-Test weekly diagnostics
Not only will the QuietSource provide backup to the essentials like pumps, switches, security systems, and refrigerators, they can easily provide backup power to the entire house. And more! You might have several buildings on your property that need power. Your business might utilize a large square footage. Or you just want the peace of mind knowing everything that runs on your electrical grid will be powered during an outage – no matter how long it lasts.
The Current Electric Advantage
- Expert Knowledge
- Professional Installation
- Scheduled Maintenance Programs
- Guaranteed Service and Installation
- Over 25 Years of Experience
At Current Electric, we want the very best for you and your family. That’s why we stand behind Generac Generators. Build in our backyard right here in Wisconsin we know that the generator you get installed by us will be the last you need. All of our work is guaranteed and followed by a routine maintenance schedule.
Contact Current Electric today to find out more about the Generac QuietSource generator. Our knowledgeable staff is ready to serve you with pleasure. We’re on standby, is your generator?
A summer thunderstorm or winter blizzard can cut off your ties to the city’s electrical grid for hours or days. Without power, there is no air conditioning or heat and the food in your refrigerator begins to spoil. No one wants to live like this. So stop living in the dark and contact Current Electric to find out how a standby generator can be a life saver.
With a Generac generator from Current Electric, you can have backup power 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Operated with natural gas or liquid propane (LP), the unit sits outside of your home and looks like a central air conditioning unit. Even if you are away from home, the automatic features of the unit are tied directly into your home’s electrical system keeping it on for everything or just the essentials.
Generac Standby Generator Features
- Around the clock service
- Quiet operation
- Tied to main electrical system
- Runs on natural gas
- Professional Installation
At Current Electric, we have many models to choose from to fit your specific needs. Our professional staff can go over the many options and cover the installation. We use Generac generators because they are dependable, efficient, and made right here in Wisconsin.
Uses for Standby Generators
- Heat/Cool home
- Preserve Food during Outage
- Maintain Business Operation
- Provide electricity to vital systems (Medical, Machinery, Security, etc.)
- Reduce anxiety and stress
No matter how big or small your home or business is Current Electric has the right generator for you. We will fit your budget and backup our installation. Don’t risk possible days of outages after a large storm or put your family in danger without key electrical systems in order.
With over 25 years of service to the Milwaukee region, our professional staff is ready to help you choose the right generator for your needs. Contact us today!
Have you checked out our free Generator Buyers Guide yet? Here is a quick preview of what’s inside:
You Can’t Control The Weather. You Can Control Your Generator.
Since you already know that investing in a generator is the right choice, the question remains, which generator is best? And which generator is best for you and your family’s personal needs of safety, economy and efficiency? The choice is clear: An Automatic Standby Generator installed and serviced by Current Electric, your local Milwaukee generator experts.
- They’re automatic! You’ll know your generator will be ready when you need it.
- No need to wake up every few hours to maintain your unit.
- Monitor your system with advanced remote technology.
- No need to run and wait in line for gasoline.
- Angie’s List Super Service Award winner since 2001
- Five-year warranty available
Within 15-34 seconds of an emergency power outage, an Automatic Standby Generator goes to work, power on!
Our generator buyers guide has everything you need to know about getting an automatic standby generator, and who better to hear it from than your favorite Milwaukee electricians at Current Electric. Other important topics include:
- What Really Happens When Your Home Loses Power?
- Top Causes of Power Outages
- What Generator Installation Process
- Remote Monitoring Technology
- Special Financing Options
- And More!
There is nothing quite like the peace of mind in knowing that you and your family will be safe and power outage-free no matter what the weather is. Trust the generator experts at Current Electric to find the perfect generator for your needs, and keep in working in top condition all year long.
If you would like to download our new Generator Buyers Guide, visit our download page. You can also call the office any time to schedule an in-home consultation, give the office a call. We strive for simplicity and are always up-front with our customers to ensure full-service satisfaction from beginning to end – small jobs and whole-home remodeling projects alike.
Automatically Turns on Generator Power, and Shuts off When Utility is Restored
The best part about an automatic standby generator is the fact that they are automatic. This means that when the power goes out, you won’t have to flip a switch to turn on your generator – it will just go on for you within seconds. You and your family will probably never even notice the power went out – that’s how fast it works.
Automatic standby generators are located outside of your home or business so you don’t need to try and find indoor space to store it. They also connect to your home’s electrical circuits, where they monitor incoming utility power. If you experience a power outage, the electricity will switch from utility to generator power and then back again once power is restored.
How Automatic Standby Generators Work
- They monitor utility voltage 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The generator will immediately detect the problem of a power outage kick start up.
- The transfer switch disconnects the utility line safely and transfers to generator power, so there’s no need for you touch anything.
- Power is then restored within seconds.
- After the utility has come back, the generator returns to standby mode – so you aren’t wasting energy.
Always keep your home bright and safe with an automatic standby generator. For more information, or to schedule an installation appointment, call Current Electric today!
Milwaukee is no stranger to storms and extreme weather. All it takes is one bad storm or a strong tree branch and boom, you’re in the dark. What people often overlook however is that a power outage can damage your home electronics, spoil food left in the fridge, and expose your home to unsafe conditions if the issue persists. And what happens if all of this happens when you’re not even home? There is a lot that can happen in a power outage, and the last thing it will provide is peace of mind for the safety of your home and family.
Here at Current Electric, we recommend you get an automatic standby generator to keep the lights on and your family safe when facing a power outage. Here’s how it works:
– We hook up the generator so that it monitors the power coming into your home.
– When the power shuts down, the generator switches to reserve power, restoring power to your home in no time.
– Once power has been restored to the grid, the generator automatically shuts down and switches power back to the main line.
When the weather gets tough, it’s a good feeling to know that your family and home will stay safe throughout the storm. With Current Electric and an automatic standby generator, losing power will be the last of your concerns. If you have any questions about the different types and brands we offer, feel free to give us a call at the office. We’ll send a trained technician who can fully lay out your options and recommend a generator that best suites your families needs. We’re on standby, is your generator?
Not Having Power is More Than Just a Lack of Lighting in Your Home
Electricity is something we sometimes take for granted. The lights always come on when you flip the switch, your refrigerator properly stores food, your cell phone charges when you plug it into the wall – these are just thing we expect to happen every day. But, what do you do when those luxuries, those conveniences, are taken away from you?
That’s what happens when a big storm or fierce winds causes the power to go out. You and your family – or your business – are left without all the modern day necessities that we’ve become accustomed to. That can be a safety hazard, and make everyone in your home uncomfortable.
What Else Can Go Wrong During a Power Outage?
- Your food will spoil if left without a working refrigerator for too long.
- Your home will be more susceptible to crime because your security systems will not be working.
- You could run out of gasoline for transportation, or for refueling your portable generator.
- You will lose internet and telephone access, and will only be able to use cell phones until the battery runs out. This provides you with barely any contact to the world outside of your home.
- You will be at risk for flooding from burst pipes, sump pump failure, refrigerators, or freezers.
- You and your family will have no hot water or heat.
Seeing all these possible vulnerabilities probably makes you wonder if there’s a way you can protect your home and your family from these things ever happening to them, and there is!
Generac’s Automatic Standby Generators restore power within 34 seconds of a power outage, so you will always have electricity. Whether it’s for a few hours, or a few days, a Generac generator will keep your home or business up and running like the power never went out.
Generac’s automatic standby generators do not require gasoline, so you won’t have to worry about refueling, or running out entirely. And, even more, once the power comes back on, the generator will shut itself off.
Don’t put your family or business at risk by stalling on a Generac Automatic Standby Generator installation. Call Current Electric for a consultation today, and we’ll be right over!
Automatic Standby Generators Will be Proactive in the Case of an Emergency During Power Outage
When the rain is falling hard, and the power lines look like they’re on edge, you might start to worry about the lights and heat going out in your home. So if there was a way to avoid that worry, wouldn’t you want to try it?
Luckily for you, the solution is simple: an automatic standby generator. Automatic standby generators provide reliable, consistent warmth and safety for you and your family no matter what the weather looks like outside.
Why Else is Having a Generator a Must?
- They will help to avoid damages from floods due to pipes and failed sump pumps.
- Generators are proactive in the event of an emergency outside of your control.
- They will help thwart theft and looting as a result of no electricity and failing security.
- They will help keep your food from spoiling.
- If you are using your generator in a business, they are good for attracting customers when no one else around has power.
Have we convinced you that you need a generator installed in your home or business? If so, now is the time to think about what type of generator is best for you and your family’s needs. Surely you are looking for something safe, economical, and efficient, right? Well then, we have the one for you: an automatic standby generator from the trusted Generac.
Why Choose Generac:
- You won’t need to wait in line for gasoline.
- They’re automatic, so your generator will always be ready exactly when you need it.
- Generac offers warranties up to five years on their products.
- You are able to monitor your system day and night, inside or outside, through mobile link™ technology.
- They have the good housekeeping seal of approval.
- You have to constantly maintain your unit.
- Generac won the consumer digest best buy award.
- These units will kick on within 15-34 seconds of a power outage, and shut off as soon as it detects that power has been restored.
Rest easy, and help make your family feel safe, with an automatic standby generator from Generac. Call Current Electric today to schedule an installation!