Milwaukee Emergency Electricians
With more than 34+ Years of experience, we know that electrical emergencies may quickly elevate to dire household circumstances. Our professionals arrive promptly; prepared with industry-leading technology and equipment to see your repair through to completion. We will not leave until your home is safe for you and your family.
If you suspect an electrical emergency, do not hesitate to contact us. When it comes to failing electrical systems, every second counts.
What Constitutes An Electrical Emergency?
Electrical emergencies need not be times to panic, but are moments in which to embrace action! Wasted time may only lead to further damage. Some of the more common symptoms leading to electrical emergencies include:
- Burning Smells: Anything can be happening with the wiring behind the walls in your home. Even if you can’t see the problem, trust your nose (and your instincts). Signs of burning inside the home call for action.
- Power Outage: An unexpected power outage is certainly inconvenient, but could be the sign of a large-scale electrical problem.
- Arcing Wires: Avoid potentially high voltage arcing wires. Call a pro to clean up the mess.
- Carbon Monoxide Detection: Carbon monoxide detection is something never to be taken for granted. Immediately contact a professional.
Our fully-licensed master and journeymen electrical technicians are ready to answer the call any time you need us. We look at every problem as an opportunity to provide customers with new illuminating possibilities.
Contact Current Electric today with your electrical emergency or to learn more about our electrical emergency process.
The Current Electric DifferenceAs if providing superhero service isn’t enough, we are also proud of our continued endorsements from respected industry leaders. We strive for simplicity and are always up-front with our customers to ensure full-service satisfaction from beginning to end of small jobs to whole-home remodeling projects alike. Here’s a quick glance at the Current Electric advantage:
- Quoted Up-Front Pricing
- Same Day Scheduling and Repair
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner Since 2001
- Nexstar Membership
- Commitment to Excellence in Customer Service
- Green Initiatives
- Over 34 Years of Professional Experience
Contact the experts at Current Electric today to learn more about how we can provide quality electric and lighting solutions for your home. We answer the call. We get the job done—and have fun doing it.