4 Lighting Upgrades to Consider This Spring
Posted on April 20, 2017 by admin in Electrical
Lighting upgrades are the perfect choice if you’re looking to enhance your home’s atmosphere this spring. The snow and sleet has melted, the days are growing longer, and the time for boosting home electricity is just right. With spring in full bloom, homeowners are looking for a change. Perhaps this comes in the form of spring cleaning, breaking out the mop and dust pan to eliminate any remaining traces of winter. However, spring cleaning isn’t just limited to household chores. It’s also a chance to make your home’s lighting work better than ever. There is a good chance you have some lights in your home that are in process of burning out. Your lighting problems may extend beyond flickering, and instead get to the point where it’s becoming difficult functioning in your home at all. A combination of poor lighting and reduced safety spells trouble for your property value and will keep potential home buyers far away.
That’s certainly not anything you’ll want to risk this spring, so now is a better time than ever to take advantage of the lighting upgrades. You’ll be able to live in your home comfortably without about a single light flickering or burning out. But most importantly, you will be able to live safely, with lighting that will help you navigate throughout the various rooms in your home easier. And don’t just settle for any service company to help you. Get help from Current Electric now!
How Can Current Electric Help You?
We should be your number-one choice for lighting design and installation. Our team of expert electricians will make your home look and feel brand new again, with a wide range of lighting options available. They will work with you every step of the way in guaranteeing you have lights speaking to your home’s aesthetic and assess what type of lighting will do wonders for in-home convenience. Our goal is to meet the needs of all homeowners across the local area. Thanks to our electrical services, your property value will be back on the upswing, and your home will soon become the most sought after by potential buyers. You will also be able to enhance home atmosphere, making it comfortable for any member of your household or houseguest. Your peace and relaxation this spring begins with a call our way!
The 4 Best Types of Lighting for Your Home
There are two main areas of the home where lighting upgrades are essential: the kitchen and bathroom. Since both rooms are in use several times a day, it’s highly important they remain well-lit with comfortable lighting to ensure members of your household can navigate through them safely. Here are 4 that will really liven up either space:
- Bathroom Mirror Lighting: Lighting on your bathroom mirror is one of the best ways to bring light to your bathroom. It can offer an unrivaled level of appeal. Due to the complexity involved in installing these mirrors, you will need an expert at Current Electric with plenty of experience to help out. When trying to get the right backlit bathroom mirror, for example, a professional at Current Electric will need to conduct measurements ensuring you are getting lighting at the right fit.
- Cabinet Lighting: Cabinets, both in the kitchen and bathroom, are one of the most poorly lit areas in the home. Trying to find anything in your cabinet without the proper amount of lighting can be nearly impossible. Installing under cabinet lighting is the best way to solve this problem. The team at Current Electric can give life to any shelves or cabinets with excellent lighting options.
- Track Lighting: If you are looking to increase both the appeal and visibility in the bathroom or kitchen of your home, track lighting is one of the best types of upgrades to consider. Since it is quite easy to install, it’s a readily accessible choice if you’re looking for a higher degree of illumination as soon as possible. The addition of track lighting will allow you to point the lamps in any direction and increase the level of customization for any appliance.
- Accent Lighting: In some instances, the reason for installing additional lighting in the bathroom and kitchen of a home is to highlight some of the structural features it has. Using accent lighting will allow you to draw attention to the best features in your home. For example, if there is any artwork in your home, accent lighting can really bring out detail in any colors and make it look like a true masterpiece.
Contact Current Electric today if you would like to learn more on how we can make your property shine brighter than ever before this spring with lighting upgrades!
The Current Electric DifferenceAs if providing super hero service isn’t enough, we are also proud of our continued endorsements from respected industry leaders. We strive for simplicity and are always up-front with our customers to ensure full-service satisfaction from beginning to end of small jobs to whole-home remodeling projects alike. Here’s a quick glance at the Current Electric advantage:
- Quoted Up-Front Pricing
- Same Day Scheduling and Repair
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner Since 2001
- Nextstar Membership
- Commitment to Excellence in Customer Service
- Green Initiatives
- Over 30 Years of Professional Experience